Sunday, August 14, 2011

Uprising on the West Coast

As October 6, 2011 comes closer, I am realizing how hard it would be for me to get to DC. I am unable to get there without causing harm to my family. I would have to miss work, I would not be able to afford a plane ticket, and I would not be able to take enough time off to travel in other ways without losing my job and being away from my wife and children too long. Before I had children, I would certainly have been willing to quit my job and hitchhike to Washington DC. However, my conundrum is the case for many, and so, there is now discussion about organizing a rally coinciding with the DC rally, on the West Coast. It is likely this would take place in California. The discussion is happening. Please be a part of this! Pledge to be there, and then you will get an account on the October2011 website, and you can join the discussions and help us organize a West Coast uprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment